© Christopher Hansen Photography
American Rhythm Coach
Jason Daly with his wife, Sveta, have been ranked as one of the top 6 Open Professional Rhythm Competitors in the World and USA. With over 45 years combined experience they have been lucky enough to be exposed to the top coaches, and have a wealth of experience at competing in every level internationally.
One of the strengths that makes them sought-after coaches is their ability to relate to dancers of every level, having themselves begun competing as beginners and ultimately reaching the top of their field in Open Professional divisions.
Titles & Accomplishments
- World Professional American Rhythm Finalist
- U.S. Professional American Rhythm Finalist
- World Professional American Rhythm Showdance Finalist
- People’s Choice Awards 2012
- California Open Pro Rhythm Champions
- San Francisco Open Pro Rhythm Champions
- Vegas Open Pro Rhythm Champions
- City Light Ball Pro Rhythm Champions
- NYDF Pro Rhythm Champions
- California Star Ball Pro Rhythm Champions
- OCDC Pro Rhythm Champions
- Nevada Star Ball Pro Rhythm Champions
- World & European representatives in Latin and 10 Dance Championships for Great Britain and Ukraine
Jason’s teaching style is informative and focused. He is able to take abstract concepts and express them in a way that is practical and easy to understand. Whatever is your competition level is, he can help you reach your goals and show you how to successfully climb the competition ladder.
Jason is also a featured guest author on the DanceSport Place blog, writing from his experience as a pro competitor and successful coach. Check out his recent entries: