American Rhythm Coach
Before dance, Felipe started as an athlete that lost his scholarship to an injury. A friend introduced him to the world of Ballroom dance and he found his PASSION.
He went to Utah where he learned all styles of dancing with a focus in Latin Ballroom. After 3 years he turned professional in a new style to him, American Rhythm. Three months after turning professional he became ﬁfth in the U.S. as a ﬁnalist with his ﬁrst professional partner.
Felipe then met Carolina, began to dance together and establish their illustrious career together. Felipe now travels the country lecturing, choreographing, performing as well as coaching professionals and students.
His daughter, Lea is his inspiration!
Titles & Accomplishments
- 10x World & U.S. Rhythm Finalist
- 3x U.S. National Rhythm Vice-Champion
- 2x National Mambo Champion
- World Rhythm Showdance Champion
- World Salsa Champion
- Blackpool Dance Festival Latin Formation Team Champion
- Assistant Choreographer for SYTYCD
- PBS America’s Ballroom Challenge, featured performer
Felipe coaches his students with humor and warmth, but isn’t afraid to push them to extract the very best of their abilities. As a popular traveling coach, Felipe is excellent at working with a variety of levels, helping each dancer achieve their goals.